Call for abstracts & papers: Machine and Computer-assisted Interpreting - LANS-TTS issue 24, publication year 2025
Call for abstracts & papers: Machine and Computer-assisted Interpreting
LANS-TTS issue 24, publication year 2025
- Lu Xinchao, Beijing Foreign Studies University (China)
- Claudio Fantinuoli, Mainz University (Germany)
Practical information and deadlines
Proposals: Please submit abstracts of approximately 500–1000 words in English, including relevant references (not included in the word count), to both Lu Xinchao (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Claudio Fantinuoli (email@example.com) in the same email.
- Abstract deadline: 1 April 2024
- Acceptance of abstract proposals: 1 June 2024
- Submission of papers: 1 November 2024
- Acceptance of the papers: 1 March 2025
- Submission of final versions of papers: 1 June 2025
- Editorial work (proofreading and APA check): June to November 2025
- Publication: December 2025
For all submissions (abstracts and full papers), authors have to use APA 7th.